Recipe Swap, Valentine’s Edition
Recipe Swap “Sunday” comes a day early this week, with some Valentine’s recipes that tempted my taste buds:
- A “Fishy Valentine” from Dish-trict (what, a whole fish doesn’t scream romance to you?)
- Cute Breadstick Hearts from What’s Cooking
- Skip the pink, with an Orange Lunch from Alison’s Lunch
- Something sweet, Root Beer Bundt Cake from gas*tron*o*my
- We’ve been on a blood orange kick lately, and will surely be trying the Flaky Blood Orange Tart from Smitten Kitchen.
- Lastly, if you share my love for a stinky blue cheese, hop on over to Cheese & Champagne and enter our “Ode to Roquefort” love poem contest!
What are you cooking up for Valentine’s Day? We’re away from home, so will be delegating the cooking tonight!